Senior Content Manager
– Location: Diemen –
We’re looking for a Senior Content Manager for an organization that has become a true global leader in the HR services industry. They’re specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Their purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential.
In the technology-driven world of talent, the organization is going through a digital transformation that has a major impact on its strategy, business models, way of working, and brand. It’s a time of change, offering major opportunities for their employees, clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
Purpose of the job
The global marketing & communications department of this organization is currently looking for a Senior Content Manager. In this role you are responsible for the development and execution of the global online content strategy by setting the content agenda, developing storylines and connecting thought leadership to the business, with the aim of shaping the brand’s reputation and public awareness for our main areas of expertise.
You will act as ‘Chief Editor’ and are key in ensuring that the company speaks with a consistent and compelling voice. We are looking for a strategic and analytical thinker with a hands-on mentality who will drive the content production. All content needs your stamp of approval as you are responsible for the final product. Analyzing the effectiveness of the content and steering on future outcomes is also part of this role.
You will provide the organization’s operating companies with guidance and support, and work with them to create an active content community where content is shared efficiently and strategically.
- Develop and coordinate the global content strategy in line with the thought of leadership topics and commercial goals;
- Develop a corporate communications strategy for social media, including the management of social media profiles of executive board members/internal influences;
- Create, maintain and execute the global content calendar for all online channels;
- Manage external agencies for the development of content (blog articles, white papers, video, social media posts and other thought leadership material);
- Collaborate with the organization’s operating companies (the countries) to produce and share best practices and content;
- Review specific goals with the organizations Global Communications Director, including measurement of key KPIs such as share of voice, social media engagement, website traffic etc.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a leading content role;
- Sound experience in creating and editing different content formats;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders;
- Proficiency of SEO, Google Analytics, social and digital marketing tactics;
- Experience with the use of CMS and automation tools (HubSpot);
- Experience in scaling up a content strategy in a global organization;
- Fluent in English, in writing and speech; Dutch is a plus.
Are you the Senior Content Manager we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.